Thursday, January 20, 2011

Recipies

I was once asked if I "cook for every meal" and my answer is "YES!". I love to cook, it's my stress reliever.  I grew up having wonderful examples in cooking
from my mom to both of my grandmothers. 

I've decided to include a recipie every now and then that is very easy and quick for those that need to prepare a meal for their families. (Mom's, Dad's, whoever) I'm always wondering what to make that's different creative and close to being healthy. :)

ITALIAN CHICKEN

What you need:
  • Chicken Tenders
  • Italian Dressing ( I always buy the walmart brand-Great Value and it's Italian Dressing-LIGHT- tastes great!)

Oven Temperature and cooking time:
350 degrees for 1 hour and 25 minutes

I just use a glass dish (13x9 size). I put the frozen chicken tenders in the dish (frozen and all) then I just put the whole thing of Italian Dressing over the chicken. Put in the oven and let it cook!

Fun side dishes:
  • Rice- white or brown
  • Green Salad
  •   Green Leaf Spinach, Strawberries ( Or any fruit really another fave is pomegranates, when in season) , caramelized walnuts, Coconut (optional), and top with Raspberry Vinaigrette.
  • Green beans, Corn or Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment